Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the 2023 Homeschool Field Day Fest! We are excited to host your business and provide a fun and engaging experience for our participants and families. Below you will find the Vendor Information.
Location: 1613 Main St, NE Conyers, Ga. 30012
Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
Time: 10 am – 4pm
- Registration Form: https://form.jotform.com/230595485287166
- All vendors and exhibitors must register in advance using the online registration form or by contacting the event organizer.
- Vendor fees may vary based on the vendor type and added requirements. Please refer to the registration form for pricing details.
- Vendor spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
- All vendor reservations are final and non-refundable. However, in the event of inclement weather the event will be rescheduled and if a date is not supplied, 50% of your registration fee will refunded.
Booth Set-up and Decoration:
- Set-up starts at 8:00 am and is to be completed by 10 am.
- Sow N Grow Foundation can provide a 6-foot table, folding chair, and tablecloth for a fee.
- All decorations and displays must be safe, appropriate, and relevant to the homeschool community. No offensive or controversial materials are allowed.
Activities and Promotions:
- Vendor representatives are encouraged to engage with the event participants and families and offer interactive and engaging activities related to their products or services.
- Vendors may also offer discounts, samples, or giveaways to attract visitors and generate leads.
- All activities and promotions must comply with the event rules and regulations and not interfere with the other vendors or game stations.
Staffing and Breaks:
- Vendor representatives must be present for the duration of the event.
- Vendors must wear their company or organization name tags or uniforms.
- Please arrange for enough staff to cover breaks and shifts.
Takedown and Departure:
- Vendors can begin taking down their displays and packing materials at 3:00 pm but we request that you stay until the event ends.
- Vendor representatives are responsible for cleaning up their booth area and disposing of all trash and debris.
- Vendors must return all borrowed equipment or supplies.
I hope this information helps you plan and execute a successful and enjoyable presence at our field day event. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available at email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation and support!